- Vertical, straight-blade slicer.
- Double-feed carriage for slicing large joints of raw meat.
- Max. cutting capacity: 250xh245 (Ø 245 mm), slice thickness: 0-30 mm.
- 50 mm gap between blade and motor.
- Sturdy, stylish and performing, sanitary polished and anodized aluminium alloy, hardened, chromed stainless blade, permanent tapered blade ring guard and interlocked blade guard (100% safe).
- Reinforced gauge plate, removable slider guard.
- A maintenance Kit comes standard (incl. blade extractor).
- Carriage sliding on stainless bearings for an easy and quiet operation, polished, chromed and hardened sliding bar, vulcanized rubber carriage buffers, a plexiglass hand guard comes standard.
- End weight conceived for all shapes, even the smallest.
- All handles, knobs and feet made of full aluminium.
- Stainless steel screws (not visible) and deflector.
- Fan-cooled motor.
- Bottom enclosure panel .
- Transmission pulley protected with a retaining ring.
- Low-voltage controls 24 V, protection class IP 67, waterproof stainless steel ON/OFF buttons. NVR (No-Voltage Release) to prevent accidental restart after power failure.
- Dual-action built-in sharpener with protection bottom enclosure.
- Adjustable feet.
- Machine complying with the current CE standards.
Important: easy and safe cleaning thanks to:
1°) Rounded design, no sharp edges and visible screws.
2°) Wide gap between blade and body .
3°) Removable carriage system with gauge plate protecting blade edge at default slice thickness setting below “0”.
4°)Removable blade guard.
5°) Permanent tapered blade ring guard.
- 0.37 Kw
- Voltage: 230/1N 50-60Hz