- Self-lubricating, endless screw in oil-bath gear drive.
- Gravity-feed 35° inclination (a blade extractor comes standard).
- Max. cutting capacity 270xh230 (Ø 255 mm), slice thickness 0-30 mm.
- 50 mm gap between blade and body.
- Elegant and efficient, made of anodized and polished aluminium alloy melting.
- Hardened, chrome-plated and rectified steel blade, fixed protection ring and blade cover with microswitch (100% safe).
- Reinforced stop, protection of the stop slide, removable.
- Carriage on stainless steel ball bearings, easy and silent sliding, chrome-plated, rectified and polished sliding bar, vulcanized rubber bumper, Plexiglas protection as standard.
- Heel pushers for all products (even the smallest).
- Stainless steel screws (not visible) and deflector.
- Ventilated motor, lower electrical parts with protective cover, sealing ring on the transmission pulley.
Low-voltage 24 V controls, IP 54 protection class, waterproof keys, NVR (No-Voltage Release) to prevent unintentional starting.
- Built-in aluminium sharpener with 2 grinders and lower protection bowl.
- Adjustable cylinders.
- Unit built in compliance with current (CE) standards.
Important: easy and safe cleaning thanks to:
1°) Rounded design, no sharp edges and visible screws.
2°) Wide gap between blade and body.
3°) Removable carriage system with gauge plate protecting blade edge at default slice thickness setting below “0”.
4°) Removable blade guard.
5°) Permanent tapered blade ring guard.
Info: all TOP Line slicers come with Bordeau knobs and handles!
- 0.4 Kw
- Voltage: 230/1N 50-60Hz